Friday, March 17, 2017

More Dog Shirts for Lizzie

I've been making Lizzie shirts.  I've have used old and new (on sale at greatly reduced cost) shirts and recycled them into shirts for Lizzie.  The pattern is one I drafted using a purchased shirt and have tweaked as I made the shirts.   This pink one was made from a purchased child's shirt featuring the Wonder Woman logo.

 I love this camouflage shirt!  Also a purchased child's t-shirt recycled.

This blue one is recycled from a shirt my husband donated.  I should have cut it with a bit more ease as the fabric isn't as stretching as it at first appeared. It's a little difficult to get on/off so won't get used much.
 I do like the white strips though
 This red one sparkles in the sunlight.  It is from a purchased child's shirt.
 You can see a few sparkles in this photo.  They are really visible outdoors in the sunlight.
 This one is my favorite (followed by the camo one).  It is recycled from one of my old shirts.  It has a mock turtle neck.



No comments: